Book a Court
How to book a court online
ONLINE COURT BOOKING RULES
Before booking a court, please make sure that you read the Guidelines for Safe Return to Tennis as it is very important for everyone to familiarize themselves with the COVID-19 restrictions and protocols.
1. Online booking can be done remotely by logging into your account or on the computer in the clubhouse.
2. All 8 courts can only be booked through the online system by logging into your member account.
3. Online booking on all 8 courts is from 9am to 11pm every day of the week including weekends.
4. Online booking is only allowed 24 hours in advance.
i) For example, if a member want to play on Tuesday at 5pm, they have to wait until Monday (the day before) at 5pm to book the court.
5. Members may only book a court which they themselves will play on the entire time. Booking courts for friends or family is not allowed.
6. Only the members whose names appear on the booking can be on the courts playing.
6. A Member can reserve as many courts as he/she wants during the 24 hours with 2 hours in between each booked court.
7. 1 person is allowed to book a court by themselves for 30 minutes on any of the 8 courts.
8. 2 or 3 people are allowed to book a court for either 30 minutes or 60 minutes on any of the 8 courts.
9. 4 people are allowed to book a court for 30 or 60 minutes on any of the 8 courts and 90 minutes on courts 1-3 only.
10. “SPLIT DOUBLES” are NOT allowed. That means 2 members of a foursome are not allowed to book one court or playing time and the other two members book another court or the following playing time.
11. Booking works on “first come first served basis”.
12. Bookings are available on the half an hour and on the hour.
13. A confirmed booking has precedence over occupancy of a court by a Member who has not booked it.
i) If a slot is found to be un-booked, and a Member books it – even if the start of the slot time has passed and another Member has walked on without booking the court – the Member who made the booking has the right to use that court and the Member occupying the court will need to give it up.
14. Guest fees of $10 must be paid per guest (adult or junior) online at the time of booking the court or you will not be allowed to reserve it.
15. Note that all members are required to brush the entire court after playing. Brushing the lines is optional (except at the end of the day). If the party that is following your time period does not wish the court to be brushed, you may leave the court without brushing. If there is nobody following your play time, you must brush.
16. Appropriate tennis attire is required. Proper tennis shoes must be worn, absolutely no running shoes, basketball shoes or cross trainers allowed on court.
17. Please be respectful and mindful of others. Respect the members and the common rules of tennis etiquette.
18. No more than six (6) tennis balls are allowed on the court (with the exception of approved permission from the Club Manager or Pro).
19. Baskets are only allowed on courts 7 and 8.
20. No out side coaching allowed.
21. At certain times during the year the courts will be blocked out for tournament use. During these times Members wishing to make court reservations should inquire directly with the club staff who will know which slots, if any, might be available for Member usage during the tournament.
22. On a daily basis certain playing times will be blocked off for court maintenance. During those times Members are not to be going on the courts even if they do not see anyone working on them. Members can check the maintenance schedule online daily even if the maintenance is during a time that online booking is not allowed for members.
CANCELLATIONS, NO-SHOWS AND PENALTIES
23. Courts must be claimed within 20 minutes of start time or a ‘no show’ fee of $10 will be applied to all the Member accounts that appear on the booking if there are no other courts available during that particular time period.
24. Cancellation of court bookings can be done without penalty up until 5 hours before the start of the booked slot. Members can make cancellations themselves online.
25. Cancellations made less than 5 hours prior of the booked slot will incur a late cancellation penalty charge of $10 per person if there are no other courts available at that time. At that point, the members will not be allowed to make another online court booking until they log into their account and pay their penalty.
26. When the weather is uncertain, Members can check the conditions of the courts with the Manager. If conditions are uncertain, Members have the option to cancel without penalty, provided that the club staff are aware of the situation.
27. If courts are closed due to weather or other emergencies, all reservations will automatically be cancelled by the club staff. There will be no penalty to the Members. Paid guest fees will be given back to the Members in the form of Club Credit ,which they can use at a later date.
28. Juniors have no restrictions and can book courts the same as any adult member (above rules apply).
ONLINE COURT BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
More detailed instructions coming soon!!!
For now, click on the link below or on the Member Login button in the menu above. Login into your account and follow the directions.