Membership for the 2021 season is full.
Play the Clay
Located within Huron Park in the heart of Mississauga, our not-for-profit club features 8 outdoor lighted clay courts in an idyllic wooded park setting. It is a seasonal Club for all ages and levels of play!
Court Booking Changes
- Courts will be available for booking and play at 7 a.m.
- To ensure flow of booking throughout the day a 7:30 a.m. booking will not be available.
- Members will still be allowed a maximum of two bookings a day with an important change. The first booking will be permitted the day prior to scheduled play and the second booking will be permitted the day of scheduled play. If you attempt to make two bookings for the same day, on the same day, you will receive an error message.
2021 House League
06/18/2021 – In anticipation of Stage 2, we are preparing for the 2021 House League Season.
Power to Save a Life
06/18/2021 – Credit Valley Tennis Club has been equipped with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
The AED is located on the deck of the main entrance to the club house – just above the Fire Safety Plan box. The unit is used to treat the most common causes of sudden cardiac arrest.
Return to Tennis: Covid-19 Update and Guidelines
05/21/2021 – The 2021 Credit Valley Tennis Club season begins Saturday, May 22nd! Please be adherent to the following Covid-19 rules:
- Any person entering/using the facility must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres unless from the same household
- The clubhouse can be accessed only for first aid, hand washing and the washroom (using the downstairs washroom)
- Singles, doubles and ladder play is permitted (no house leagues or mixers allowed at this time)
Benefits of playing on clay?
Clay courts put less stress on the legs, knees, ankles and back during play. Clay is flexible and absorbs the shock rather than your joints doing all the hard work. They also do not radiate as much heat and are therefore cooler to play on than hard courts. Play the Clay!