The Club is closed as per City of Mississauga mandate until further notice.
See Covid-19 update below.
Play the Clay
Located within Huron Park in the heart of Mississauga, our not-for-profit club features 8 outdoor lighted clay courts in an idyllic wooded park setting. It is a seasonal Club for all ages and levels of play!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Covid-19 Update and Tennis Guidelines
04/17/2021 – City of Mississauga Update: Government of Ontario Strengthens Enforcement of Stay-at-Home Order. As it pertains to our Club highlights include:
- closing of all recreational amenities (including tennis)
- lockdown and new measures extended to May 20th, 2021
- for full guidelines click here
04/02/2021 – Great news on the tennis front! The City of Mississauga has loosened restrictions on outdoor activities. As it pertains to tennis at our Club highlights include:
- singles and doubles play allowed
- ladder matches allowed
- courts will be furnished with benches
- masks required on Club premises when not playing
- no guests / members only
- members required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering club and before and after playing
- For full guidelines click here.
Benefits of playing on clay?
Clay courts put less stress on the legs, knees, ankles and back during play. Clay is flexible and absorbs the shock rather than your joints doing all the hard work. They also do not radiate as much heat and are therefore cooler to play on than hard courts. Play the Clay!